We offer the following programs and services to the local Fredericton community.
- Sunday School. For children ages 4 – grade 8 from 9:30 to 10:15 AM. Our main goal is to see kids build a real and lasting relationship with Jesus. We emphasize God’s Word through a whole range of activities, from action songs to Bible stories, crafts and games.
- Women’s Bible Study. Our Monday night women’s Bible study meets from 7:30 – 9:00pm. This group is a wonderful opportunity for women to come together, share openly, build relationships – growing closer to each other as we grow closer to God. All women are welcome.
- Midweek Small Groups. We also have several groups that meet in homes on a weekly basis to study and share together. These groups are open to both men and women, and are a great place for couples or individuals to meet and grow in fellowship.
- Gentle Shepherd Women. We meet the second Wednesday of the month, usually at the home of one of the members or at the church. Each meeting begins with devotions followed by a business meeting, a program and ending with refreshments. One of our projects that we are very proud of is creating handmade pillows for Mastectomy patients. Our main fundraiser is a Christmas Bazaar held annually in November. We have been able to donate funds to the Capital Fund and the Building Fund of our church.
- The Friendship Circle. This is a fellowship group within Gentle Shepherd Community Church. We meet about once a month for social events and/or fundraisers. We have BBQs, pot lucks, dinners, etc. and we hold a couple of fundraising events a year.
- Outreach and Missions Committee. We coordinate, support and promote the outreach activities of Gentle Shepherd Community Church at a local, national and international level. Outreach activites may support spirtual, emotional, physical or social needs of the community. Click here to see our online program to help learn the Bible in Hindi.
Please contact Scott if you would like more information on any of these programs or would like to join. We would love to have you participate.